At Worsthorne Primary School we adhere to all the government guidelines regarding Covid 19.
Information for Visitors
When visiting our school, please follow the protocols outlined below to help keep yourself and others safe.
1. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the school building.
2. Visit the bathroom to wash your hands for 20 seconds using soap and warm water on arrival.
3. Wear PPE appropriate to your level of contact with other adults or pupils.
4. Ensure that you have access to hand-sanitiser throughout your visit. If you do not have your own supply, a bottle can be loaned for the duration of your visit.
5. You are welcome to use the school’s tea and coffee-making facilities but please place all used crockery and cutlery in the dishwasher.
6. Use your own equipment as far as possible. If it is necessary for you to use the school’s equipment, please ensure that it is known that the equipment needs sanitising before returning to use.
7. Make sure the room in which you are working is well-ventilated, opening doors and windows where possible.
8. Unsupervised movement of children around the school is being kept to a minimum. Please bear this in mind is you are working with individuals or small groups.
9. When working with pupils or other adults, please try to maintain a distance of 2m. If this is not possible, please avoid face-to-face contact, sitting/standing side by side instead.
10. If it is necessary to work within 2m of a pupil or adult, please wear appropriate PPE (face shield/mask). The school has a supply of PPE should you require it.